William Billman (& wife) graves at Willow Cemetery in Oregon, Ohio. William Billman is listed in both the 1874 & 1900 Ottawa County Ohio Atlas as a resident on Section 29 (Allen Township, Ohio in 1900) on a farm of 56.05 acres on the North side at the intersection of Curtice & North Billman Roads. Billman Road was named after him as the road begins at the NW end of his farm, later owned by Homer Johlin. William Billman 1841-1916 & Lovina Billman Hanshue 1847-1919.
Online access is provided for research purposes only. For rights and reproduction requests,or to see the item or full collection in its original (non-digital) format, please contact the Harris-Elmore Public Library; 328 Toledo Street; Elmore, Ohio; 43416; (419)862-2482.