The 1906 Confirmation Class of St. John's Evangelical & Reformed Church in Elmore, Ohio.
Back Row (left-right): Jacob Giesler, Herman Waggoner, Otto Rosine, Fred Giesler, Leonard Horner, George Pafenbach, Alvin Giesler, William Hess, and Henry Behring
Front Row (left-right): Mary (Kinker) Muenzer, Mary (Horner) Magsig, Marie (Villhauer) Henry, Nettie (Held) Camper, Nina (Lehman) Melms, and Clara (Dierker) Barnes
Online access is provided for research purposes only. For rights and reproduction requests,or to see the item or full collection in its original (non-digital) format, please contact the Harris-Elmore Public Library; 328 Toledo Street; Elmore, Ohio; 43416; (419)862-2482.